Banggood Generic Battery

Two things do happen in China:

1. Second grade production items are sold through different channels

2. Copy and produce goes in a big way

What if I told you that sometimes second grade maybe better than original?
What if I told you that a copy may realise faults and correct them?
What if I told you that sometimes the "copy and produce" companies are the actual manufacturing companies and that large corporations just put their logos/brand on it and mark it up and hope no brainer consumers don't realise.

Reactions: kirk2579
What if I told you that sometimes second grade maybe better than original?
What if I told you that a copy may realise faults and correct them?
What if I told you that sometimes the "copy and produce" companies are the actual manufacturing companies and that large corporations just put their logos/brand on it and mark it up and hope no brainer consumers don't realise.

You are quite right. That is why Sony and Toshiba etc are getting out of making laptops - for years they were using unheard of companies who are now selling their own brands!

I'm guessing it is made by the same company that makes them for DJI. DJI would have an exclusive distribution deal for 12 months. And now they are free to sell with a generic label.

I'm guessing it is made by the same company that makes them for DJI. DJI would have an exclusive distribution deal for 12 months. And now they are free to sell with a generic label.

Ah !! This I didn't think of !! I wonder why they copied the inspire led windows

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I strongly encourage everyone to order several.... DJI might reduce their price in response. Personally i will stick to DJI, would suspect they have a greater interest in keeping their product safe from failure and subseqent warranty claims....

Having said that this little baby is banggood brand and flys beautifully...
Is it registered?

For $25 less it's not worth the risk. If the battery was $50 total then I'd be game to try it out, DJi warranty or not, but that's just me willing to take the risk.

Less you forget the only thing warrantied past 6 months for the P3 is the shell and the main board. Everything else is 6 months or less and only for the original buyer.

Also, there's always the risk that DJi has or will implement methods to determine if the battery is DJi genuine after we have bought many of the generic batteries. The DJi battery has firmware so there space there to store a self signed certificate or something of that sort to determine if the battery is genuine when the P3 turns on.

Reactions: 0DRK3RT
It's only 20 mah more not worth the hassle trust only DJI batteries and ever once and a while u get a dud...

Dji hasn't exactly won people over with their battery making skills. I tend to trust a company that makes batteries over a company that makes drones. Hopefully this means limefuel will be putting out a 6000 mah battery for the p3 soon.

Dji hasn't exactly won people over with their battery making skills. I tend to trust a company that makes batteries over a company that makes drones. Hopefully this means limefuel will be putting out a 6000 mah battery for the p3 soon.

Over the last year had several p2's and had 5 batteries, 2 dji and 3 limefuel 6000.

To be honest I when I flew the P2vision plus I used ONLY the limefuel

The one dji went downhill so fast I used it only for bench testing /work etc.

I would love to see a limefuel for my P3---
WHY? again, like with P2's, the smart dji battery is not so smart it seems. appears to be the weak link in the product.

I might trust a lime fuel after market battery even over a dji but NOT a bang good.

Lots of people got there phantom 2s banged up pretty bad when they tried coming out with a generic p2 battery. If I'm also remembering right they even recalled them.

I might trust a lime fuel after market battery even over a dji but NOT a bang good.

Lots of people got there phantom 2s banged up pretty bad when they tried coming out with a generic p2 battery. If I'm also remembering right they even recalled them.
Yes I agree with you . Limefuel has a solid reputation and proven track record . I owned 4 limefuel 6000 mah for my p2v+ and they all worked flawlessly. Hopefully they will be putting out a bigger phantom 3 battery soon. But until then I will be sticking with the dji batteries and my side lipos .

Reactions: J.James
NOT BangGood THESE ARE REAL DJI !@!

Get Battery Here fast as this will not last !!
Jet.com
(FIRST TIME BUYERS ONLY)
Buy 2
Waive return
enter Promo Code scarymommy2015
$245.46 or $122.73 each.............when buying 2 (1.5% more off if paid by a debit card)
Free shipping and no tax !!

Last edited:
BangGood is a stupid name but you can't judge the quality based on a silly name!
Remember a company called Lucky Goldstar? They were always thought of as cheap and nasty. Now they are called LG!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing