Balancer Rod for self tightening props

Reaction score
I ordered a balancer rod for the self tightening props from user muscleflex. Great seller and good guy! Best price I found on a balancer rod as well.

tizzl10 said:

No link. His username on here is muscleflex. If you PM him he will probably hook you up. I will say since he is in the UK and I'm in US it literally took over a month for me to receive it.

Hi Scott - thank you for the kind words. I'm just glad you got the rod in the end and apologies for the trouble..
For those who asked, I have it on my blog on a different forum
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2048016

(remove link if it's not allowed pls)
Email me if you have questions.
Scott - let me know how it goes - do send me some links to your photos of your properties :)

It works great. I used it to balance some carbon fiber self tightening props that were WAY out of balance. They work great now.

I'm trying to decide if I want to buy a contraption to put the rod in or just keep putting it on top of a glass. lol.

I just got one of these rods from Muscleflex (great service, arrived next day) and it also works well on the cup of coffee in front of me :)
I know this has been discussed but as I am typing anyway, what is the general consensus about balancing - sand off or add weight (if so, how) ? Am now going to research this now so I'll not be offended if I get no replies ;)

pault said:
I just got one of these rods from Muscleflex (great service, arrived next day) and it also works well on the cup of coffee in front of me :)
I know this has been discussed but as I am typing anyway, what is the general consensus about balancing - sand off or add weight (if so, how) ? Am now going to research this now so I'll not be offended if I get no replies ;)

I sanded the bottoms of the props and tried to evenly remove material from the whole length.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl