balance self tightening blades

No.
Also, the self-tightening props only work on the Phantom ver. 1.1.1, and the Phantom 2 and vision. If you have an older Phantom-all silver nuts-you're outta luck, you can't use these self-tightening props.

I saw a video of a guy that balanced his self tightening props. I'll go look for it and post back.

havasuphoto said:
No.
Also, the self-tightening props only work on the Phantom ver. 1.1.1, and the Phantom 2 and vision. If you have an older Phantom-all silver nuts-you're outta luck, you can't use these self-tightening props.

I have a 1.2 and the self-tightening props work on my stock motors (CW+CCW threaded). I think it's just the original 1.1 (not 1.1.1) Phantoms that don't have the cross-threaded motors/nuts.

OI Photography said:
havasuphoto said:
No.

I have a 1.2 and the self-tightening props work on my stock motors (CW+CCW threaded). I think it's just the original 1.1 (not 1.1.1) Phantoms that don't have the cross-threaded motors/nuts.
You may be right. IF you have 2 silver nuts and 2 black nuts, then you have the cross-threaded or reverse thread engines-and could use the self-tightening props. IF, all 4 of your prop nuts are silver, OR, all 4 of your prop nuts tighten when turned to the right-you can't use them.

havasuphoto said:
OI Photography said:
havasuphoto said:
No.

You may be right. IF you have 2 silver nuts and 2 black nuts, then you have the cross-threaded or reverse thread engines-and could use the self-tightening props. IF, all 4 of your prop nuts are silver, OR, all 4 of your prop nuts tighten when turned to the right-you can't use them.

Right, that's always the best way to tell for sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT