Bad bad bad day (recovered bird)

there you go
Mine went in the sea,but I managed to recover it,Is there anyone selling a BNF phantom 3 pro.I need one just in case mine doesn't work when I switch it on 2 weeks time.I soaked it in fresh water,then dried it with air compressor then sprayed wd40 on everything just to kill the corrosion and rust

Mine went in the sea,but I managed to recover it,Is there anyone selling a BNF phantom 3 pro.I need one just in case mine doesn't work when I switch it on 2 weeks time.I soaked it in fresh water,then dried it with air compressor then sprayed wd40 on everything just to kill the corrosion and rust

Had the same problem a month ago. Wasn't watching it closely and it got wet up to the battery. The bird itself was fine, replaced the battery and camera. Lesson learned: Watch your drone when near water, not just the video feed !

You're making me sick. I can't get there from here and you guys are teasing me. Thats the most beautiful place I've ever been to. Never seen sunrise there, only sunsets. Not fair, not fair at all.:(

If it makes you feel any better, I cannot get there for a sunrise due to low grade hangovers. :confused:

okay done with landscaping job in mad beach for the day yes only maybe 2 or 3 at tims don't need a crowd we can due that in a much bigger area .p.s flew new bird last night wow really goes out far

today isn't good tired from landscape job we should set something up for next sat at skyway

Simple fix. Call the cops and file a report. Let them know about the CL add. What are you going to do when the CL guy says he bought it 3rd hand and NO he is NOT going to give it to you, provided you can even make contact with him? It's Felony Theft.

prov you need to read whole thread you are so far off you don't understand what you are saying

Spinback.jpg

drone meetup tomorrow flying over the skyway hop on a plane and join us

Took my drone out yesterday as the weather was beautiful. Went to the skyway and was using different apps. Screen recorder in litchi. Then switched to fpv goggles. All was going well. Finally lots of kite boarders came to hidden beach and I tried vertical studios was doing well filming them. I said. Wow it's kind of windy. Let me read in atti mode to see how much of a drift. Soon as I did my drone started head for the hungry trees. Ooh my god. On panic. I yawed it and it full throttle to get out of there. Should have just went higher. The wind pushes me right to the top of a pine tree where I got stuck. All the surfer guys were like ****!!!! Call a tree friend of mine and went to meet him in his boom truck. By the time I. Came back. My drone was gone one surfer guy said another surfer went home yo get his climbing gear. They did not want to rat on him. I called surfer instructed which he was teaching those guys. He says he find out which guy. Hoping. I get it back. Lesson learned. Murphy's law. Trees are hungry. Don't judge wind with atti. Yikes!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Sorry about your bird Tony...I know that hurts in every way. Barry

yeah then we can rack up 12.000 more views make biggest of all time

It was the number one thread last week. Hehehe

go for all time

Simple fix. Call the cops and file a report. Let them know about the CL add. What are you going to do when the CL guy says he bought it 3rd hand and NO he is NOT going to give it to you, provided you can even make contact with him? It's Felony Theft.
Read the whole thread...
You will be enlightened!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mrcrane2u
It was the number one thread last week. Hehehe

LoL , i wonder why?. I once posted a thread titled "I flew 300 feet in a straight line at my local park and landed safely" and got 1 view..
I then changed the title to "i flew 300 feet and then my phantom burst info flames and landed on a police car, and then got a call from a secret FAA agent promising to end my pilot life", and got over hundred thousand views.. :) now we can joke around but im sure when you posted your first post it was truly a bad bad day, and it was great to see how many fellow members felt your pain and offered their help. And still do lol

Took my drone out yesterday as the weather was beautiful. Went to the skyway and was using different apps. Screen recorder in litchi. Then switched to fpv goggles. All was going well. Finally lots of kite boarders came to hidden beach and I tried vertical studios was doing well filming them. I said. Wow it's kind of windy. Let me read in atti mode to see how much of a drift. Soon as I did my drone started head for the hungry trees. Ooh my god. On panic. I yawed it and it full throttle to get out of there. Should have just went higher. The wind pushes me right to the top of a pine tree where I got stuck. All the surfer guys were like ****!!!! Call a tree friend of mine and went to meet him in his boom truck. By the time I. Came back. My drone was gone one surfer guy said another surfer went home yo get his climbing gear. They did not want to rat on him. I called surfer instructed which he was teaching those guys. He says he find out which guy. Hoping. I get it back. Lesson learned. Murphy's law. Trees are hungry. Don't judge wind with atti. Yikes!!!!

I'm very sorry for you that this happened. I hope the guy returns it. That really stinks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT