Backpack for drone

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
found this Backpack on Amazon. It made by Company called Ultamax. I works great for my Phanton 4 advance and the different reviews I read also said it has worked for their Phantom 3, has room for 3 battiers controller and seeing where I can fit my Ipad mini 4. It has an outside zipped pouch an inside pouch and small pouch on the sides, It seams to be very tough and its light. To me a very good backpack for $19.95 and if you can wait a week or so, it was free shipping. Very good deal for 20 bucks
it does have a top that goes over the top of everything just not in the picture

thats what the reviews on amazon from others who bought it,, I think some said the batteries was a bit different but they fit

Using same bag here in Scotland. Been very handy. Especially if climbing a hill to get to a location ?????????Alba Drone ???????

Nice find! Your sure it will fit a Phantom 3?

I have the same bag I use for my P3S. The price is way, way better than other similar bags. Before I modded my P3S controller to fit the inspire device holder, I had to cut the foam a bit to fit the P3S clip. Just make sure you get the version for a P3 drone if you buy one.

One of the straps came un-sewn at the bottom so I just re-sewed it.

It’s a great plain nondescript case for the price. Doesn’t scream “I’m a drone case so come and steal my drone!”

Chris

Have had one for a little over 2 years for my P3P. Basic difference, it has slots to fit 4 batteries. Son says he bought it through Amazon.

I had one of those a few years ago, good value. I used it about a year, then the shoulder strap came unsewn. It's a good option for light usage. I do a lot of hiking so I ending up buying a more durable backpack from Think Tank, their Helipak backpack for the Phantom. Way more extensive though. It's over 3 years old, still works and looks like new. Great zippers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.