BaaHHahahhhahhaaaaa

Reaction score
BaaHHahahhhahhaaaaa

Reactions: Rodee34
Cute beer ,this been posted before but with the Tello and bear and bunny,,now iron man,that 1 tough Tello lol

You should get a tello and a mavic air. have your friends over and show off your mavic air and explain how expensive it is. Fly it around bit, pretend the battery went dead and come and land it and when no one's looking swap the mavic air for the tello and send it up in the air. Crash it in some horrible way that completely destroys it and watch your friends faces.

You should get a tello and a mavic air. have your friends over and show off your mavic air and explain how expensive it is. Fly it around bit, pretend the battery went dead and come and land it and when no one's looking swap the mavic air for the tello and send it up in the air. Crash it in some horrible way that completely destroys it and watch your friends faces.
Jeez man! You got any friends left...?[emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: MaxE1955! and Ansia
Well, I've never gone to school before so I don't have friends to start with. I do everything with my little brother.
You very clever for no school,,just go to show school waste of time,maybe,when I went school I learn nothing that helps me in my adult hood,hey I'm your mate;).its good you with little bro,teach him well but keep him off your bike so he not crash on his head,I learnt more than I ever would have being on the street when young,,learnt how to survive and respect people,,school not teach that,school for me was trouble, fighting,drugs,suspensions and expelled,all for what going to school...........

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94