B & H have them in stock

Reaction score
Just like the title says they got advanced and some p3p in stock

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Their website still shows coming soon for all P3's except the advanced without extra battery which they show in stock.

It sucks. I called them today and they told me my P3P didn't ship because they didn't get enough to fulfill all preorders. They did get enough P3A and had some left over to stock. Said it would probably be at least another week before they get any more in. My order was placed April 15.

The status of my P3P order at B&H is now listed as "New order processing Expedited Delivery" instead of "On Order." I'm not sure what that really means.

I was told to expect the order to ship around 5/15 when I placed it in late April.

-- Roger

It sucks. I called them today and they told me my P3P didn't ship because they didn't get enough to fulfill all preorders. They did get enough P3A and had some left over to stock. Said it would probably be at least another week before they get any more in. My order was placed April 15.
I don't understand...

Well, my Phantom 3 Gold Strips are in stock and the order was sent to the warehouse -- whatever the heck that means. My order was placed on 4/21.

It looks like that number may be just the copter without the extra battery. Maybe it's on the way. I guess I'll know soon enough.

Last edited:
Well, my Phantom 3 Gold Strips are in stock and the order was sent to the warehouse -- whatever the heck that means. My order was placed on 4/21.
I placed my order too on 4/21 with Atlanta
Hobby but when I ask for a del. date I don't
get squat. I hate waiting on a traffic signal this
is torture.

What don't you understand?
I read it as meaning they didn't ship ANY pre orders because they didn't have enough to fulfill ALL preorders. But that's probably not what was meant. My order now says "New order processing Expedited Delivery" for the P3P and "On Order" for the battery. Not sure what it said before today.. I ordered on 4/9

It looks like that number may be just the copter without the extra battery. Maybe it's on the way. I guess I'll know soon enough.

You should see yours by Thursday

BH couldn't tell me anything throughout the order process. So, I cancelled. There's plenty of places to get this. look at all e rc. They shipped mine out the day I purchased it.

I read it as meaning they didn't ship ANY pre orders because they didn't have enough to fulfill ALL preorders. But that's probably not what was meant. My order now says "New order processing Expedited Delivery" for the P3P and "On Order" for the battery. Not sure what it said before today.. I ordered on 4/9
They shipped out all the P3Ps they got in.

They shipped out all the P3Ps they got in.
When I called a few weeks ago they told me I had the very first place in the P3P pre-order line. Now I don't know if that's actually true, but I definitely don't have my P3P and haven't heard of any shipping from B&H. Hence my confusion earlier. I ordered the first day they went up for pre-order on their website

You should see yours by Thursday

The only problem is it has still not been assigned a tracking number. I've dealt with BH long enough and been in their store a few times to know they're pretty efficient at getting the merchandise out (and their money in :)

When I called a few weeks ago they told me I had the very first place in the P3P pre-order line. Now I don't know if that's actually true, but I definitely don't have my P3P and haven't heard of any shipping from B&H. Hence my confusion earlier. I ordered the first day they went up for pre-order on their website
Strange. Keep us posted when you get shipping confirmation.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic