B & H have them in stock

The only problem is it has still not been assigned a tracking number. I've dealt with BH long enough and been in their store a few times to know they're pretty efficient at getting the merchandise out (and their money in :)
Okay, here's the scoop: I called BH and the P3P was in stock. I also got the impression they were not going to ship it since the extra batteries weren't available yet. They released the P3P for shipment and the battery is backordered. My guess is they're oversold and trickling stock out on the basis of when orders were placed and who are the squeaky wheels.

If you have the Pro/battery package on order and you placed the order in April, I'd give them a call if you haven't been shipped, yet.

Okay, here's the scoop: I called BH and the P3P was in stock. I also got the impression they were not going to ship it since the extra batteries weren't available yet. They released the P3P for shipment and the battery is backordered. My guess is they're oversold and trickling stock out on the basis of when orders were placed and who are the squeaky wheels.

If you have the Pro/battery package on order and you placed the order in April, I'd give them a call if you haven't been shipped, yet.
I got that impression as well when I called. I was like, yes duh I want you to split the shipment up!

My P3P order, placed on 4/22, just shipped from B&H. It's just the P3P, not the extra battery,

-- Roger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.