Auxiliary power output cable on Phantom 3?

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is an auxiliary power output cable like the PH2 had, for running extra accessories like a LED night-light, etc.?

Reactions: Advexure
Does anyone know if there is an auxiliary power output cable like the PH2 had, for running extra accessories like a LED night-light, etc.?

That's a great question that seems to not have an answer at this time seeing that this thread has been quiet since your posting. My best guess would be yes it will have an AUX Power Output but at this time I am not able to confirm this 100%. As soon as I can physically confirm it I will report back. Thanks

That's a great question that seems to not have an answer at this time seeing that this thread has been quiet since your posting. My best guess would be yes it will have an AUX Power Output but at this time I am not able to confirm this 100%. As soon as I can physically confirm it I will report back. Thanks
The vision didn't have one. Does the Inspire? Wondering why you assume it would?

Given the P3's integration we've seen from the internal photos there's no reason for it to have an Aux. power 'port' unless they plan plug-in devices in the future..
Why add the cost?

Interestingly though the 3DR SOLO has an 'accessory bay' which is described in their literature.
Though I have never seen it I liken it to an 'expansion port or buss' from the sound of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic