Autopilot firmware v 3.14 released

Reaction score
Hi all,

Looks like DJI have released a autopilot firmware v 3.14 today. I've not checked it on my PC but I've just been emailed from a friend. Don't think I'll update just yet, I'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
So they found a drone on the roof of an office building in Japan. So DJI updates it's firmware from v3.12 to v3.14 with 2 no-fly zones in Japan.

But the funny thing about DJI reactions is that they cannot fix problems they created with v3.12.

Last edited:
I can't find it ether :eek:

Firmware Updates on April 27, 2015

Overview:

a) Flight controller firmware has been updated to v3.14.

Major New Features

No-Fly Zones have been updated to include a 1.2 km radius centered on the Imperial Palace and a 1 km radius centered on the Prime Minister's Official Residence, both in Tokyo, Japan.
:rolleyes:

Hi all,

Looks like there could be a problem with upgrading to v.3.14 for vision non plus users that have a rotorpixal installed. I may try the new upgrade, I'll keep you guys updated.:)

I updated ok the other day. Haven't flown on it yet tho.

Keep us updated:), yep peeing down with rain here looks like no flying today Then..:(

I've just updated the firmware to v.3.14 done a compass calibration with no problems, excepted it 1st time:D:D
Same as you I've now got to get my phantom in the air for testing;)

I've done a two battery test flight now with the latest firmware, all good my end, home point/failsafe/gps working as it should.;)

Reactions: dirkclod
I've done a two battery test flight now with the latest firmware, all good my end, home point/failsafe/gps working as it should.;)
cool story bro, change my life.jpg
o_O......
just kidding.jpg
:D Glad that worked out bro !!

Reactions: Clampit
Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.