Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Autopilot 2 on two Devices iPhone & iPad Problem

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by tundrastruck, Sep 9, 2015.

1. tundrastruck

Has any one else had the following problem?

I purchased the Autopilot App and upgraded to version 2 today. I initially installed it on my iPhone 6 plus and purchased and unlocked Mimic mode.

This evening I installed Auto Pilot on my Ipad Air 2 and went to check Mimic Mode on it and it wants me to purchase it again.

Are the modes available on a per Apple device basis?

I use the same Apple account for both devices so I would assume Mimic should be available on both devices.

I'm not purchasing any further add-on with the Auto Pilot app until this is fixed.

2. snerd

Seems like you need to ask this on the vendor's site, or in an e-mail to them.

3. Zoti

Waiting to hear more about this as I have been waiting for the autopilot to come out and purchased it including the add ons on my iPad. Obviously, I only use my iPhone to fly the Phantom but I installed it on the iPad first because of the bigger screen.

I didn't check on the iPhone yet but I'm not paying for it again for the iPhone too.

4. tundrastruck

Sent them an email to the support address, as well mentioned it in one of their previous posts here. Just giving everyone else a heads up in case they run in to the same issue.

I'm only hoping its a matter of purchasing it again and it already see's the add-on was already purchased.

5. Sunstarfire

Isn't there supposed to be a restore purchases option in the app? This is from their website...

Version 1.1 April 2, 2015
    • Updated the Calibration procedure to not require aligning the iOS Device with the Phantom (height is still required)
    • Added a setting for the default map type
    • Added a setting to control the Follow bearing angle precision
    • Added a button to restore purchases
    • Corrected an issue where the app would become less responsive while connected to some wifi networks

tundrastruck likes this.
  6. tundrastruck

Ah-ha! Sunstarfire you are da man!

In the App at the top left it says MORE you tap that and a menu appears with the restore purchases option there. Tapped it and Mimic is now available as a fully purchased app.

Thanks for that!!!