Automatic battery discharge Ph 4 pro

You can set the "Time to Discharge" setting for each battery in DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Battery-Time-To-Discharge.jpg

By default, the "Time to Discharge" setting is set to 10 days. It'll be reset back to 10 days if you update the battery firmware.

When a battery is not used/charged and you do not press the battery button for the set number of days, the battery will start to slowly discharge down to the storage level (~65% charged). It could take up to 2-3 days for it to reach that level. If you press the battery button at any time during this process, the battery will stop discharging and wait the set number of days before attempting to auto discharge again.

If you keep your batteries in storage for long periods of time, check them every month to ensure they are still at a safe charge level. See more details about that here.

View attachment 97414

By default, the "Time to Discharge" setting is set to 10 days. It'll be reset back to 10 days if you update the battery firmware.

When a battery is not used/charged and you do not press the battery button for the set number of days, the battery will start to slowly discharge down to the storage level (~65% charged). It could take up to 2-3 days for it to reach that level. If you press the battery button at any time during this process, the battery will stop discharging and wait the set number of days before attempting to auto discharge again.

If you keep your batteries in storage for long periods of time, check them every month to ensure they are still at a safe charge level. See more details about that here.
Perfect!
Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: latinsoldier77

View attachment 97414

I'm glad I came across this. I'm up to four batteries now and have never used all four in a single weekend. I'm beginning to re-think my strategy here as far as storage. I never changed my default setting of 10 days.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel