[Australia] Selling 2.4ghz wifi booster(amp)

Reaction score
Hi Peoples

I've got a bunch of 2.4ghz wifi boosters... Now on the box and booster it says 5W but it is DEFINITELY NOT 5W. I was told the 5W is something to do with the power it uses and not the actual output power!

They were purchased from China so they are basically the clones of the 1W amps. I don't have a power meter but from testing it and playing around I get the same range as I do when I use my sunhans 1W amp.

Each kit comes with the box, amp, power supply (with chinese plug so you will need to get a aus-china adaptor for $5), rp-sma female to rp-sma male.

The input on the amp is rp-sma male
The out put is rp-sma female.

I had it plugged into my cisco wireless router and it did increase the range inside (and outside) a fair bit.
You could also use this for your RE on PV2+ or just home network.
I played around with it on the RE but I didn't have a battery pack (can buy them for $20 I think) so it was a hassle soldering 8 batteries together :]

If you do intend to use in on your RE you will need the purchase an antenna cable which I believe is RP-SMA - UFL.

I am selling it for $40 Delivered to anywhere in Australia. To be honest I have a bunch of them and just want to clear the space hehe.

23utu29.jpg

2cxagjc.jpg

Last edited:
fine... $30 shipped... you people are killing me!

$30 for a wifi booster... its basically free!!! well.. if you forget about the $30 its free...
nooooooooobody needs a wifi amp is what I am hearing ?

crazy talk!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31