Austrailian pilots... Help

Reaction score
Help a dirty bum out, i'm trying to get ahold of some batteries , and the only place I can find them is from the hobby king warehouse in Australia and they won't ship to USA. Is there anyone that's willing to purchase them on your fine continent and ship them to me, let me know it's gonna take and what I can offer you. I guess just like many other things your country has to offer you can only find these down under
4f0422991f123140b2dd601c6293ee33.jpg

Multistar 6.0 14.8 2C

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Help a dirty bum out, i'm trying to get ahold of some batteries , and the only place I can find them is from the hobby king warehouse in Australia and they won't ship to USA. Is there anyone that's willing to purchase them on your fine continent and ship them to me, let me know it's gonna take and what I can offer you. I guess just like many other things your country has to offer you can only find these down under
4f0422991f123140b2dd601c6293ee33.jpg

Multistar 6.0 14.8 2C

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
PM me your your address so I can get a postage quote (will need weight and size of package etc). I will get a quote for shipping.

I think the price or shipping will make it uneconomical but it's worth a try.

If it's good you just order online to my address and I will I send to you.

I don't need to make anything out if the deal. I've learnt enough from your education on long range flights here '-)

Wtf America has guns but no batteries, god help us all lol what's the world coming to! They can take our guns but they can't take our batteries lol

Reactions: dirtybum

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic