Attempting to replace Gimbal and camera on my P2V

Reaction score
Hi all,Any Vision Plus owners here that have cracked open their drone to work on it? I am attempting to replace the non working gimbal and camera on my P2V with a working Gimbal and camera from a P2V+. Would be nice to see any close up pic's of the interior. I finally received the P2V+ wifi transmitter,gimbal and camera,for my P2V. So now am attempting to mount it all in my drone. Now I have looked on youtube for a video of what I am doing,and not much there,atleast not what I am doing. Also am trying to figure out where to place the new wires as I cannot tell how they should go,inside the housing, to be connected to the new gimbal. Again,I cannot find any videos showing closeups on youtube for my problem. Now,I have already attached the
P2V install up to now.jpg
This is what I have done ,up to now.
showing gimbal and camera.jpg
Thanks

Okay,It would have been nice to of had a little assistance,yet I made some alterations to the P2V's opening on the base so as to accept the cables/wires, running to the gimbal and camera.So,I get everything hooked up and put back together and was a little hesitant to turn it back on.It powered up and I am going to have to deal with a shaking problem now. Anyway I bele=ieve part of that problem if not all,maybe that the ribbon cable has a small tear in it. Now I already ordered a new one and that will take a few days to receive it. Also had seen some youtube videos on the shaking problem and will be able to handle that too I believe. Going to wait now for the new ribbon cable.

Well first off congrats on the change over, I had to read the post twice to get what you were doing, and as for the no help, people have lives and we dont always pop in here everyday (im more once a week to catch up) as for the ribbon cable ive seen a couple of people mess up the replacement by snapping off the small clips that hold the cables in place, be very careful and take pictures of screw locations before removing them, its an easy enough job if a little fiddly.

let us know how you go on.

Thanks for replying crash. Yeah,I tend to get a little impatient at times. My opologies,my kid tells me that all the time. Gues I have way too much time on my hands being retired. Need to think of other people more and that they could have lives to lead.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers