Attaching music background to my video files. HELP !!

Reaction score
Hi All. Am very frustrated on how to simply add music background to my videos. Can't work out how to attach music via DJI software. If I download video to my computer (Windows) is there a simple program I can use to attach music ??? Would appreciate Your guidance and help.

Bella, I use windows movie maker, free easy to use lot of you tube vids does all I need ( inc. music) supports mov MP3 (phantom 3) files

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: jointeffort
Camtasia for windows is great. Not for mac. That being said the windows version is low cost and very easy to learn.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Not sure if you mean that Camtasia for Mac doesn't exist or that it isn't good.

Not sure how it works, but there is a Camtasia for Mac now. I thought there was a different one that folks are using but can't remember the name of it. Knowing Apple, it comes with something.

Here's the link to the Mac version of Camtasia if anyone needs it - Purchase Camtasia for Mac by TechSmith

Can't speak for it. Like jointeffort said, the PC one is pretty good.

For macs, iMovie works pretty well.

I use PowerDirector. You can probably get an older version really cheap. The newest version is 14, and it costs around $80 USD. Lots of editing features. Multiple music tracks and video effects.

Try Quicktime. Super easy in Mac. Have both video and audio files on desktop. Open video, then simply drag audio file over screen and drop it in newly opened edit strip. DONE.

Windows Movie Maker - the lite version or Windows Movie Maker 2.6 for more serious editing. Both work excellently - have direct access to Free Music Archive as well as your own music files.
Volume / fade in out / split / cut / ..... all there.

Both absolutely free with no watermarks or ad's .....

Nigel

It really does come down to personal bias and what level of editing you want. Of course many of the free ones will reduce the resolution of the final video ... but considering that most of us are just farting around and putting them up on YT .. is it really that important ? The original recordings can always be saved / archived ....

One of the aspects of YT and online hosting of course is Copyright. I have had a number of vids have the audio cut by YT ... they even chopped a FMA audio from one which I then posted reply to them where I downloaded it from and they reinstated it ...

Nigel

Filmora is what I used. I did use windows movie maker but it often crashes. Filmora has a lot more going for it too

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Very rare it crashes on me ... but if it does ... restart it and it pulls up the autosaved video you have worked and asks if you want to load it back up ... the video is only a step or so back from crashed point. Saves all that rework !

Nigel

I like ProShow Gold. They have a large and varied selection of music, "wizards" to create video shows from your raw clips and the ability to adjust almost any aspect of the video. Trimming and control of video color and saturation are also in this program. You can combine photos and video in the same production and there are hundreds of active and passive backgrounds and effects. Even with all this capability it is pretty easy to use. I often let the Wizard create the first cut of the video then work on it to get to what I want. yes, it is $80 but worth every cent if you want to create video clips worth watching and hearing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4