Attaching A GoPro type camera to my P2v+

Reaction score
So.. My drone is in bad shape. I was not able to see what the camera was recording due to not using it for a few months. Then I crashed it.. and again.. and this time the gimbal's had it. It just flops all over when I turn it on. So I am thinking rather than trying to fix it right, just attaching a gopro type camera and pushing record before flight without a gimbal or anything fancy, you know, just to keep the thing somewhat usable. I suspect someone's done this before, so I want to ask, what's the best way to attach a GoPro type mini camera to my P2? Anyone know of an attachment piece or something pre-manufactured?

So.. My drone is in bad shape. I was not able to see what the camera was recording due to not using it for a few months. Then I crashed it.. and again.. and this time the gimbal's had it. It just flops all over when I turn it on. So I am thinking rather than trying to fix it right, just attaching a gopro type camera and pushing record before flight without a gimbal or anything fancy, you know, just to keep the thing somewhat usable. I suspect someone's done this before, so I want to ask, what's the best way to attach a GoPro type mini camera to my P2? Anyone know of an attachment piece or something pre-manufactured?

Post 252 and all show you how to do this

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Plus 2.4ghz Wifi Module - wiring diagram / camera connection - Page 17 - RC Groups

you can always attach a 360 stabilised camera like the Insta360 one. The footage is electronically/software stabilised like as if it had a gimbal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic