At the local park....i drew quite a audience flying the P3SE !

Reaction score
DJI_0020 (Large).JPG
The other day at a really nice local park...I flew all 4 of my battery's and i wished i had ONE more...you should all know that feeling i'm sure....too bad no body was with me to sale cold pop and pop corn LOL.
I had a wonderful time i even flew under the soccer poles as no one was on the field and took some really nice videos too...Enjoy the great world of Droning and be safe...I'm the one setting on the tail gate of my pick UP truck.

View attachment 99977 The other day at a really nice local park...I flew all 4 of my battery's and i wished i had ONE more...you should all know that feeling i'm sure....too bad no body was with me to sale cold pop and pop corn LOL.
I had a wonderful time i even flew under the soccer poles as no one was on the field and took some really nice videos too...Enjoy the great world of Droning and be safe...I'm the one setting on the tail gate of my pick UP truck.

Sounds like good fun!

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
And fun it was....i flew thru the goal post and then back thru them to the starting point...this video only shows it One Way !

Last edited:
Reactions: bycla

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl