Armed Drone in my Backyard Recently

In my country, pretty much all security personnel (private/government) are allowed to carry automatic weapons.
I read the news and realize policing in Pakistan is a lot different than in the USA. Do you live in the city, the outskirts of one, or in a more rural area?

In my country, pretty much all security personnel (private/government) are allowed to carry automatic weapons.
It’s funny in the USA police Departments can purchase/ own restricted weapons without obtaining the federal permit (paying the taxes) but we can’t sell them obviously (or trade in on new weapons). However, to fly drones we still need 107 and obtain waivers to fly over people, beyond VLOS and and night. It’s perplexing actually...

ALRIGHT LISTEN EVERYBODY! I made this post to try and find out if it's even legal for the police to fly drones in my backyard, because I couldn't find anything online about it.

ALRIGHT LISTEN EVERYBODY! I made this post to try and find out if it's even legal for the police to fly drones in my backyard, because I couldn't find anything online about it.
Well you started it out wrong by not saying where you were. Laws are not the same worldwide.

You'd have to ask people who are familiar with Pakistan's drone regulations, this probably isn't the place where you would find any.
What makes you believe it was a police drone rather than a privately owned hobby drone that was lost?
It would be interesting to know what this drone looked like and how big it was.

I’m pretty sure he was saying/ implying he doesn’t believe your story. I’m not saying that, just giving my opinion on what that poster meant.

Can you post what you received from the police? As a police officer I’d be interested in seeing their response to your complaint; oh and I doubt it was a weapon or pepper spray if it was a police drone.
And- how exactly did he determine it was pepper spray mounted on the drone?
The odor of shipped bulls is all over this...

Reactions: Tony McDrone
@BurgerDrones -- You still haven't said what country, or if in the USA what state.

(This thread is USELESS without PICTURES!)

Worthless without pictures.gif

Really? The drone was that close to you so that you could see it was 'armed' with pepper spray. The pepper spry was where the Go Pro Camera goes? Really? Was it a Karma? No drone has used a GoPro since the DJI #1, back in 2012? Did you take a picture with your Cell Phone? Do you have a drone? Lots of answered questions here, lots...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik