ARGtek DJI Phantom 3 Standard WiFi Signal Range Extender Six (6) Antenna Kit NEW

Nelson I ordered one from gm5argtak yesterday where you got yours from and he has already posted it. Even provided a tracking number. The items he was selling on Ebay looked like genuine kits not copies.
I was going to ask you to put a link up when you tried the argtek on the P3S but just found it on youtube.
Thank you.

gm5argtek this seller is ARGTEK Taiwan Direct Store eBay, don't worry to buy from them because the product is from them.

See? There was nothing to fear...

Capture.PNG

Reactions: Neon Euc
The Genuine set I ordered from gm5argtek in Taiwan arrived in Oz 7 days after the order was placed. Very fast!
Everything looked great. 1/2hr and they were installed and ready to use. Can't wait to try them out on the weekend.
I am going to try the non directional antennas first.

There is a small country airstrip about 30klm from home and I have been told I can use the area any Sunday morning but if I hear a plane coming to land asap!. It is mainly used for crop dusters Mon-Sat. On DJI Go it is not marked as a no fly zone.

Matt, It is hard to find a reliable seller of them on Ebay, but the guy Nelson mentioned was very quick and they are the genuine item boxed & shrink wrapped. I would recommend him.

I made an argtek style kit for around $10. :)
dji.jpg

Reactions: Pete43
Yes, I used a coat hanger for the mount bought 3 dual band antennas and the pigtail leads. Range was slightly better than stock. I made 2 longe range 2.4 and one 5.8 antennas from scratch and saw 50% better range in my neighbor hood. I want to build some high gain panel antennas next

Reactions: Kunjaba007
What did you use?
I ordered the argtek for P3 4K and it took 3 months to arrive and had all 2.4 ghz antennas. Had to get the 5.8 ghz sent separately for me from Taiwan. While I was waiting, I made mount out of Sintra (expanded styrene foam board) and put 3 9dbi dual band antennas on it. My control range increased from 800m to 1500m with full video. I was tempted to return the argtek after that but it does give me control and video at 1.2 miles so far with the omni 10dBi 5.8ghz. Its nice to know that the 9 dBi router antennas give a nice increase in control and video though.

Yes, it's all in the antennas and then the area you fly as a determining factor on range

The item that was posted on EBay was removed ..... I knew it !
If its to good to be true it probably is.
I emailed the seller asking questions on the item
Ebay sent me this email today -----
Our records show that you recently contacted or received messages from $%^%&$%^*&
This account was recently found to have been accessed by an unauthorized third party, who may have used the account in an attempt to defraud other members

The item that was posted on EBay was removed ..... I knew it !
If its to good to be true it probably is.
I emailed the seller asking questions on the item
Ebay sent me this email today -----
Our records show that you recently contacted or received messages from $%^%&$%^*&
This account was recently found to have been accessed by an unauthorized third party, who may have used the account in an attempt to defraud other members

Here is the ARGtek Taiwan direct sales on ebay: gm5argtek on eBay

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik