Argtek antenna

Hello all, is there a website that I can buy individual argtec flat panel antenna?
Thanks folks!
I did buy some cheap argtec a while back ,,these have hi 5 logo on,,,is this what looking 4.....I got 2 of these panels which I get with gaint triple anttennas in a set....or you wanting large panel
20190624_140637.jpg

I didn't disappear, ianzone, I went to bed! Thanks for your reply.
OK I say what I said cause your name was still online when I reply,hey is that panel I post what you looking for,,I have 2 which you can have,,they no good to me,,,if this what you looking for if so I ship them at no charge to you,sorry for being blunt but heaps post only to disappear and it sucs

Reactions: Capt KO
Hello again Ianzone, no worries, I was never angry, I appreciate your help. I would very much like those flat panel antenna since you have no use for them, I'm very grateful for your generosity! My email is [email protected] if you will send me an email I will send you my address.

What part you need,,If I have it ,,you can have it ;),,never free for me I still have to pay to ship and I live in a van,I'm the last person to ship stuff around but feel good helping,,not enough goodness left in this world we live in
I agree totally! ? Since I'm from Europe and you from New Zealand,I doubt you would ship anything to me,get a bigger van for that kind of money lol ? But I am looking for some kind of booster for my Standard. Argtek,parabolic antenna,Dbs,4 hawks,windsurfer.. I'll ask on this site if anyone is selling,if not I'll just get a cheap windsurferer or smth like that.

Yeh wanted one for while now but had to settle for cheap version,,I can't even remember what this one called but it's great fun,can change shape in flight like the inspire but a toy version,,it's hit trees shrubs,houses and never broke nothing and still flys to this day,,cost just over 100 I think,,,I did have the chance last year to buy real one but here that's $3500 for the cheap inspire,,I could not justify the money as cool as they are,,,,,,,,,have to add this cheap version can pull some Gs ......I forgot,,,have you got a free inspire lol,,,,,,this cheap one is 2.4 probly 150m range 7.2 volt,,no gps ,atti mode full time,I can even skim it on the water,,it's insane
1561771022445173604104.jpg
1561771086163628682381.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree totally! ? Since I'm from Europe and you from New Zealand,I doubt you would ship anything to me,get a bigger van for that kind of money lol ? But I am looking for some kind of booster for my Standard. Argtek,parabolic antenna,Dbs,4 hawks,windsurfer.. I'll ask on this site if anyone is selling,if not I'll just get a cheap windsurferer or smth like that.
Europe. Piece of cake,,I stripped and sent whole p34k to Ireland for free and the drone was working,,I actually lost track of where I sent things to, but Ireland is the farthest I've sent to,,mainly the good old USA,,,bigger van I dunno,,I'm over this way of living,,it's hard and I have a dog,,I'm on waiting list for emergency housing due to some issues while back,so wish they hurry up,even renting top dollar and the moving in cost outrageous at nearly 2000 (couple weeks rent and a bond),I just shipped 2 anttenna panels to mate above in Bella vista USA,,I don't have any more p3 anttennas except what's on my remote,,got triple argtec anttennas on it,they ok but we're cheap so I get cheap result

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers