Argtek antenna connectors

Reaction score
These are standard threaded female SMA .... BUT the amount of thread that is available outside the plastic is not enough to get an adaptor fully tightened down and secure. The nut on adaptor hits the holding nut before secure.

Argtek antennas are fine - they appear to have shortened length of the threaded union.

I am trying to fit booster cables to the Argtek mount but the connectors bottom out before secure contact made ... I don't really want to open up the Argtek mount !!

Nigel

I had same issue fitting dbs, what I did was order longer threaded ones from America also asked him to make cable about 11" to allow the routing, but then my next problem after opening the argtek bar was that the cable they use entered from the side but these I had ordered went straight up from the bottom so after a bit of gentle bending I did manage to get it sorted and the argtek bar clipped back together, I had thoughts of always because I didn't ideally want to drill my rc , so with that in mind that was my best option

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20