are these problems real?

Reaction score
everyday. every hour there is some new clam of a problem. then after a few post others find out that the same person that reported a problem now has a new problem. after saying the p3 is missing/crashed

some problems may be real. but im gonna bet most are user error

i will be gettin mine tomorrow. lets see if i have any problems

Agree - Lots of new and inexperienced pilots jumping into the deep end of the pool...

There is a concerted effort to discredit DJI

Many are clearly BS, and give themselves away with really obvious mistakes - claimed to have changed to a fresh battery when no one I've heard of has 2 batteries, etc etc.
One thing that is common to nearly every fault I've seen reported is it's a brand new member, with hardly any posts, or posts that just criticise products they clearly don't know much about with the mistakes they make.
I'd treat all as being total rubbish for the moment.

Some of them are just fckin stupid children troll.

'Cough', 'cough'... GSSR.. 'cough', 'cough'....

Agree - Lots of new and inexperienced pilots jumping into the deep end of the pool...

I'm sure there are issues and I'm sure I will crash and perhaps change my mind but I simply fail to understand why some people are not more careful when they fly. At least the ones that then complain about the design of the Phantoms. Flying around trees, flying/launching close to water, flying in winds strong enough to blow the Phantom over, etc. If you want to do this, have at it... just don't complain when something goes wrong.

No
everyday. every hour there is some new clam of a problem. then after a few post others find out that the same person that reported a problem now has a new problem. after saying the p3 is missing/crashed

some problems may be real. but im gonna bet most are user error

i will be gettin mine tomorrow. lets see if i have any problems

Is this your first drone?
Have you ever flown one?

If it's your first time you should get a smaller drone and practice with it (They can be had for under $100 dollars.) The P3 is not a toy!
I practiced for a few months I would never take something like the DJI systems out the box and fly it.. Even after practicing I still am very careful with my new investment.
Understanding how these work and getting a feel for them will provide years of enjoyment.
When they say fly out of the box, it does not mean just buy a machine like this and go fly it.
It means it's complete and a person with the knowledge about them will be able too.

Problems are going to be buy it, open it, fly it and crash it then blame it on the machine.

Just a note: I had to study for a few months to pass a test just to get a Ham Radio Lic. to be able to use it. Then an other test to get a higher Lic.( to talk on other bands ) an then to reach the top a last test to get an Advanced Lic. ( These tests are not easy ) and it's just to talk on a radio. I wish Drones were the same way we would see less problems and less blame.
I would compare the first test to the point I am at now with the P3.
I would compare the second to being able to fly with full confidence.
The third I would be able to teach others how to fly.

Enjoy and learn

Last edited:
im been flying quads and helis for a while this will be my first phantom.
i will be a new guy so i will smart and practice a lot. no crazy stuff over water or cliffs.

im been flying quads and helis for a while this will be my first phantom.
i will be a new guy so i will smart and practice a lot. no crazy stuff over water or cliffs.

Then your first New Thread Question should have been understood by you?
Confused you should know .... Lost???? Enjoy the New Drone is it the Advanced or Pro?

2 flights so far with my P3 Pro and everything has been perfect, quad and tx updated first time and quicker than dji stated, both flights were flawless. One very happy P3 owner here. :D

There are a lot of stupid people out there, period. If someone keeps bitching about a product, then go get something else. I think for the price and what you can accomplish with this product it is amazing really. And to quote a great saying from an old radio DJ "If you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"

I have 19 flights in on my Pro.
Zero issues.

This was my first real quad. I have a Hubsan x4 that I used as a learning tool since December.
I'm not saying that s*** doesn't happen, but if everyone would take their time, learn the controls, learn the system, follow the directions, and not put their quad in precarious situations there would be far less issues.

Reactions: edonovanl
I remember really wanting to yank my P2V+ out of the box and fire up the engines, but I resisted the urge and like you, Kingfish28, practiced with a X5, then played it very safe and practiced with my first Phantom, and never had a problem that I couldn't attribute to a bad decision or lack of understanding...

Jealous of your 19 Pro flights - still waiting on mine....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.