Arbuckle Contractors - Phantom4k

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
WOW - Cinematic shots spot on, The 4K sterling silver clean. I love all the angles, each one worked well. The birds and the windmill was an epic shot, A fly over of the mill into the machine would have been the last shot I added to the end. Just amazing and well done.

Those were some very nice scenes but makes one wonder just what in the heck were trying to accomplish by digging up the sides of the hills? Perhaps some erosion prevention?

what in the heck were trying to accomplish by digging up the sides of the hills? Perhaps some erosion prevention?
My guess with the holes was advanced work for broadleaf woodland planting (...rapidly made holes for tree planting?) and the straight ploughing perhaps coniferous forest planting (in rows that can be managed/cropped easier in the future)....they avoided the pylon lines, which is typical in such planting.
Maybe the OP will come back and let us know

My guess with the holes was advanced work for broadleaf woodland planting (...rapidly made holes for tree planting?) and the straight ploughing perhaps coniferous forest planting (in rows that can be managed/cropped easier in the future)....they avoided the pylon lines, which is typical in such planting.
Maybe the OP will come back and let us know
Absolutely spot on Chameleon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the comments guys :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phantom_planet