app working but camera view not

Reaction score
So I tried a friends Samsung tablet 4 (10.1") and all is working but as its too big for the clamp when I bought my own I decided to go with the Samsung tablet 4 (7") which fits nicely into the clamp. The only problem I had with my friends tablet is it had some lag but have heard on this forum that has got something to do with the firmware update so I'm guessing that problem will be resolved fairly soon. My problem is I cant get my camera view with my 7" tablet. The app is working fine and its happy to allow flying but I cant see anything. I have enabled debugging and I have set it to see the usb device as a camera as DJI ask. Initially this device didnt have a sim card and I thought maybe thats the problem but I have fitted one and still cant see anything. The shutter is slow and the iso is 400 so I dont think that its just too low an exposure. I have even pointed the camera towards the window to see if I can see slight movement if the exposure is somehow set too low, but nothing.

Anyone got any ideas why this might be happening? Thanks for any help
Cheers
Jase

Try rebinding your controller.
Thanks bbfpv, The update to 1.26 seem to help with camera view. Still have lag though.

Since I got that sorted out can I ask if anyone has manged to get a Samsung Tab 4 (7.00 ") working with no lag issues. If so what version of android and anything you may have done or turned on/off on your device. And what is the setup you using on the DJI Pilot app?

Thanks again
Jase

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.