App v 3.1,47

Reaction score
If you have this firmware on your App will it run older firmware i.e. Tx 1.4.10 AC 1.5.80? If not is it possible to downgrade the App back to 2.7.0 as I have lost live feed from the camera since I must have inadvertently hit upgrade on my Ipad, unless DJI have sneaked in an upgrade as I have constantly ignored all upgrade messages since I bought the drone 3 yrs ago as it has worked just fine. Now on start up I get the camera feed for max 2 seconds then the App shuts down and goes back to the App icon, I have tried 3 USB cables and its the same, I know the camera works momentarily and the motors and gimbal respond normally.

If you have this firmware on your App will it run older firmware i.e. Tx 1.4.10 AC 1.5.80? If not is it possible to downgrade the App back to 2.7.0 as I have lost live feed from the camera since I must have inadvertently hit upgrade on my Ipad, unless DJI have sneaked in an upgrade as I have constantly ignored all upgrade messages since I bought the drone 3 yrs ago as it has worked just fine. Now on start up I get the camera feed for max 2 seconds then the App shuts down and goes back to the App icon, I have tried 3 USB cables and its the same, I know the camera works momentarily and the motors and gimbal respond normally.

IOS or Android, rolling back Android is easy, IOS not so much.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj