Anyony know where I can get this board

Reaction score
This is from a phantom 3 standard.
19357690_10208153072339341_2008421785_n.jpg
19206459_10208153072739351_585345255_n.jpg

I looked all over the Internet for you to not find it only thing I can think that you might be able to do is buy a gimbal that had everything on it and take the part off that you need somebody is selling one on eBay for 50 but might be a easy way to get that part only thing I can do to help maybe something else youwon't know where to get it

Reactions: Icarus landing
I didn't mean to take the piss. That was a genuine link. It also links to other parts that may be useful

Fair enough- I assumed you might have known this is useless for a Phantom 3.
Tbh it was my fault as I wrote that with 0% sleep and I wasn't thinking straight. Now I had a little sleep it all makes sense. However that's a great site to get drone products from so hopefully that will come in useful to a lot of flyers [emoji4][emoji4]

I looked all over the Internet for you to not find it only thing I can think that you might be able to do is buy a gimbal that had everything on it and take the part off that you need somebody is selling one on eBay for 50 but might be a easy way to get that part only thing I can do to help maybe something else youwon't know where to get it
Thanks TW3 Get some sleep) Can't find this **** thing anywhere.

Can't find one. This is a PITA!!!

Can't find one. This is a PITA!!!
I hope this is what you are looking for DJI Phantom 3 Standard Roll Motor ESC Chip Circuit Board Genuine DJI Part | eBay

I found it by doing a Google search using "Phantom 3 Standard+roll motor circuit board" That'll bring up a few more results too if you try it.

(Later) Done a bit more searching and the first link I sent shows the part # as being P01072.06 and yours is P01072.05. I don't know if .06 is just a later version but in any case, here's another one with exactly the same part # as in your photo. NEW DJI Phantom 3 Stardard Roll Motor ESC Chip Circuit Board Genuine DJI Part | eBay

Last edited:
I hope this is what you are looking for DJI Phantom 3 Standard Roll Motor ESC Chip Circuit Board Genuine DJI Part | eBay

I found it by doing a Google search using "Phantom 3 Standard+roll motor circuit board" That'll bring up a few more results too if you try it.

(Later) Done a bit more searching and the first link I sent shows the part # as being P01072.06 and yours is P01072.05. I don't know if .06 is just a later version but in any case, here's another one with exactly the same part # as in your photo. NEW DJI Phantom 3 Stardard Roll Motor ESC Chip Circuit Board Genuine DJI Part | eBay
You are the man. Not the same part number but I will take a shot and see what happens!!! Ooops missed the second post. LOL cancel and reorder!!!

Reactions: Steve7777

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl