Anyone Using Trackers

I just called mine and it took about 2 minutes to send me this back IMG_3956.PNG clicked on that and got this IMG_3957.PNG
Now I am sitting right by it but when it's away it shows where I'm at and can follow it right to it .

I've just looked at the item on Amazon and the manufacturer's site. It says under Note section that 3G/4G SIM card is not supported. I guess it's only a 2G device [emoji20] So it'll become obsolete after 1 year. I'm waiting for a confirmation from Trackimo that their current TRK-100 will work after 2G shutdown.

Dirk just got a Trackimo and am waiting for the mount to put it on the bird. Have been playing with it in my car and it seems to work well. Any experiences or info?

Dirk just got a Trackimo and am waiting for the mount to put it on the bird. Have been playing with it in my car and it seems to work well. Any experiences or info?
On a trackimo...don't have one.

Hi,
I was considering the Marco Polo. Did you find your P2V with it? Was it easy to use? How far away was it? How close to it did the Marco Polo take you? (did it take you right up to it)

Your input would be appreciated.
Scott

Scott,
I sent you a PM on December 2nd.
"Short reply, never found the p2v, I know I would have found it with MP. If your in no-cell service, it is the only one that have found. Very impressed with my testing. I now have a P3S, I don't start the motors unless it is MP is powered on. Will give a better response on the web maybe tomorrow, I got much to do tonight."
Then I kept spacing out.
Hope you got it.

Added:
I finely found a couple of post I made on a different forum.

July 26th I lost mine in deep woods. 15 Miles from home but takes an hour to get there. Where it disappeared is very rough terrain. Short Summary, Since then 5 of us have searched a combined time of 37 Hours. I think it got caught in some tall timber which is about 200' tall. The find my phantom was no help since I lost that signal way before it disappeared. I bought the M-Polo for my P3-Std.
If I fly not at my house I usually don't have cell service.
I been testing it, Got a 1/4 mile, P3-Std in a Yukon. Suburban area behind double wide mobile home and large metal pole building. I was driving a pickup toward my parked vehicle.

Other testing I put the unit not the phantom in a stump on my property and my wife found it very easily. It would be easier than Geocaching!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik