Anyone using the "Props On" Go Professional case?

Reaction score
Hey all! I have a question for anyone that's currently using the Go Professional Props On case.

I've been looking into cases lately because I want a nice home for my P4 that can house all the accessories along with chargers/ batteries etc. I've become a fan of the Go Professional line of cases from reading/ watching reviews.

Now, even though I choose to transport the Phantom with the props off of the motors, I've decided to go with the "props on" model because of the extra storage compartments inside the case. Thing is, where the heck do the extra props get stored in the case? The notes on the site say it holds extra props but I don't see any compartments that seem large enough to house the props. So where do the extra ones go, because that's where I'll be storing mine because like I said, even though I want to pick up the props on case, I want to transport without them on.

If anyone is using this case can you post pics of where the props are stored? Thanks all in advance!

9A1E32AC-E3B7-4818-9A0A-CA9EAB893DA0_zpsbkozgtur.jpg

E7D12840-C7C7-453D-BFB6-28C94D211839_zps0xgltdan.jpg

The extra props can be stored here:

E7D12840-C7C7-453D-BFB6-28C94D211839_zps0xgltdan.jpg

If the height of that right most slot is not enough, use the adjacent slot.

It is always debatable if transporting with props is Ok. Some say it puts additional stresses on the hub whereas others say that it's not good to remove and put them back every time you want to fly.

I have been flying for long and always store with props off and has not faced any problem so far.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Is anyone here using this case? If so could you post photos? Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl