Anyone using iPad Air 2 with P4P

I use iPad Air2 with my P4, but it's a struggle sometimes in the bright sun. However, I won't be interested in a 5.5", that's way too small IMO. I'll look at the 7.9" CrystalSky display when it's available, I could get along with that size OK.

However, you guys might want to try my latest trick. In bright sunlight, take a beach-towel and throw it over your head and display while flying. I know, sounds crazy, but it works well to keep out sun glare.

I'm going to make a special ball cap for flying that has about a 3' cape down my back to keep the sun off my back. Then when I fly I'll turn the hat around, putting the cape forward, with it hanging over the iPad screen. A little velcro on the top of the display clip will help keep the cape taunt while flying. Call me crazy, and I'm sure I'll look like a geek, but it will work. I don't give a rip about what people think. It demotivate people from talking to me while flying, since I'm hiding under my cape. I might embroider a message to say "Quiet while flying", on the bill of my ball cap. I'll post photos after I try it out. I'll name it my "Cape Cap"
Not a bad idea LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4