Anyone using an Inspire RC with a P3P?

Reaction score
I'm interested if this is possible and I haven't seen any discussion, does this idea inspire anyone?

Not sure what your trying to a ask. Do you mean? (Anyone using the inspire transmitter with a p3p?).

Yes I use a Inspire Tx with a P3 - use it to get HDMI output before the HDMI output board for the P3 came out

How do you bind the I1's rc to the P3? Can't find anything anywhere about this.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm interested in how to bid an inspire tx to a p3. And what has been your experience, does everything work the same and in addition the hdmi works.

Yes, I'm interested in how to bid an inspire tx to a p3. And what has been your experience, does everything work the same and in addition the hdmi works.

You can bind it like the P3 transmitter.
Push the little button on the lightbridge unit (right Side on the P3)
And in the app select binding ;)
HDMI works nice :D

I'll try that and report results. Thanks.

Didn't work, I do get message RC needs update, my question is do I update with Inspire FW or the P3P FW? Haven't seen any info on this

Last edited:
Didn't work, I do get message "RC needs update", my question is do I update with Inspire 1 FW or the P3P FW? I haven't seen any info on this

Didn't work, I do get message "RC needs update", my question is do I update with Inspire 1 FW or the P3P FW? I haven't seen any info on this

if you are updating the inspire controller you use inspire fw

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers