Anyone use Garmin GTU10 for tracking?

Reaction score
I'm curious as to whether or not a Garmin GTU-10 continuous tracking device has any adverse effect on GPS or wifi performance on a Phantom 2...

shopping

Just check to see if it has built in magnet because they can cause a magnetic field if mounted to close to the battery. .you should be able to mount it on the leg opposite of the compass if it does have a magnet..I had a spy spot tracker that had a magnet ..put it on the leg with no problems other than it used t mobiles network which doesn't work in my area....

MacCool said:
I'm curious as to whether or not a Garmin GTU-10 continuous tracking device has any adverse effect on GPS or wifi performance on a Phantom 2...

shopping

Too big and heavy ;)

I've had the thing for a few years...used for the dogs. It's actually quite small, about the size of a pack of gum 1.34" x 3.07" x 0.79" and weighs 1.7 ounces (48 grams). Unfortunately, it's a discontinued product because it utilizes 2g cellular networks which are being discontinued in 2016. Until then, however, I might as well use it for drone tracking.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel