Anyone tried these ND Filters?

Price point on this 6 filter pack seems low. Anyone have any experience with them?

Neewer 6 Pieces Filter Kit for DJI Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter

https://www.amazon.com/Neewer-Piece...rd_wg=JjT9P&psc=1&refRID=FTNR02WK2ZNXFHHJKDH6

I bought Neewer’s 3-piece kit for $20 (4,8,16 NDPL). But I haven’t tried them out yet. They are multi-coated, which is important. Maybe tomorrow I’ll try to screw one onto my drone’s camera just to see if the threads are a problem or not.

Reactions: FL_Mike
I bought Neewer’s 3-piece kit for $20 (4,8,16 NDPL). But I haven’t tried them out yet. They are multi-coated, which is important. Maybe tomorrow I’ll try to screw one onto my drone’s camera just to see if the threads are a problem or not.

The price point is amazing. Please let me know.

You got 4 filters in your 3 filter kit? Lucky you. :) I only got 3 in my 3 filter kit, 8,16,32 and I've only use the 8 so far and I'm impressed with the results so far.

Only problem is it sticks out about 1mm more than the standard filter which means
a) I needed to cut the front off of the gimbal travel bracket so it will still clip on but it still fits fine in the case, and
b) it weighs about 4g more than the standard filter and just so the motors don't have to work any harder to stay level, I stuck a small coin on the back of the camera with double-sided foam tape, which meant I also needed to cut down the back of the gimbal travel bracket to avoid hitting that. Still all fits fine in the standard case, gimbal steady, doesn't overheat or wobble and results are great. Polar Pro seems very expensive and i'm sure it's not 5 or 6 times 'better'.

Tiffen set from B&H are the best out there guys! Absolutely no color cast at all! 79 bucks. 8,16 and a 32. All you need! It's def best not to be cheap on your ND filters guys! If you care about color quality and build quality. And like above guy just stated, just take a Dremel tool and cut out round front part of your stock gimbal protector and it fit's great. No need to have that front piece on there anyway as your lens is in the case when this is on.

I purchased a 4 filter Neewer kit. I have not used them much because I mostly shoot stills, but I found the quality to be very decent and no issues with weight on the gimbal. The stock gimbal protector doesn't fit though, you have to put the stock UV filter on to use it. For the price, I am happy.

Buying from Neewer fulfilled by Amazon, how can you go wrong? Try them out if you don't like them, return them.

I spent a lot more on the Polar Pro filters when I got my P3P in 2015.

Everyone who pays over the odds for something will justify it to themselves. Otherwise they were silly to pay the high prices for them, and that can't be right can it? ;)

Doesn't mean they're right though... The Neewer's are great. No cast at all that I can find. If you're even worried you should be doing a white balance on your clips anyway, so wouldn't matter if there was (but there isn't).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4