Anyone seen or used this???....

Reaction score
I was perusing on ebay for some carbon fiber legs for my P2V+, and came across this deal...... I have only seen the level that you install on the back of the TX. Has anyone seen this type, or used something similar? Sure is priced right....
Moose

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-23-15-32-38-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-23-15-32-38-1.png
    342.9 KB · Views: 524
All they are selling is the rotary potentiometer as far as I can see, and that wont work unless you go back to a previous firmware version and NEVER update. Its also a little more fiddly to resolder to the TX but dont be fooled into thnking they are offering you some kind of wonder 7th channel hack - read the extensive threads on this !!

The only person currently offering a tilt lever solution are Drone Expert which works with the current firmware.

;)

I don't think you can load a earlier firmware that works with the gimbal. The older firmware was for the pv2 , the + has a brushless gimbal.

pyrophantom said:
All they are selling is the rotary potentiometer as far as I can see, and that wont work unless you go back to a previous firmware version and NEVER update. Its also a little more fiddly to resolder to the TX but dont be fooled into thnking they are offering you some kind of wonder 7th channel hack - read the extensive threads on this !!

The only person currently offering a tilt lever solution are Drone Expert which works with the current firmware.

;)

This still works with the P2 non vision. It's just a pot to replace another pot in a different location...

sergekouper said:
pyrophantom said:

;)

I don't understand... it's just replacing a pot by a pot! WTH a firmware version has something to do with this?

You can't use the 7th channel with the current firmware. Courtesy of DJI :-(

Yes I use a custom pot on the frontside with firmware 2.00.

sergekouper said:
pyrophantom said:

;)

I don't understand... it's just replacing a pot by a pot! WTH a firmware version has something to do with this?

Read the threads and you will see why.....nasty old uncle DJI says you cant !!

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=13232

DKDarkness said:
sergekouper said:
pyrophantom said:

;)

You can't use the 7th channel with the current firmware. Courtesy of DJI :-(

Yes I use a custom pot on the frontside with firmware 2.00.

Not on the P2 Non vision, I should have mentioned it. There is no difference if it is version 2 or 74. If the lever is still alive, and it should for the zenmuse, the pot stays a pot, and can be deported of course.
I realise that the Op is talking about a V+. my bad then!
(but I remain right about the P2 NV ...lol)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl