Anyone purchased gimbal camera board from eBay?

Excellent. That will save him a lot of work. Now that this P3a is finished, I am going back to Pixhawk, Arducopter, based drones.

Gimbal board without it's own yaw motor will position camera in one side . Board and motor are calibrated together from factory.
The only way to correct this is to unglue the magnet on motor's shaft and recalibrate for optimal position .

Finally got the P3A up in the air to get some video and stills. First photo dedicated to Leland (Kachemak Diver) for helping me out with a gimbal board.
Had issues when I tried it out first time. It gave gimbal motor overload. While I was adjusting the roll motor position, I ripped the cable. New motor ordered and fitted, then got the crazy gimbal dance. So messed about with positioning motor and a firmware update to match what I was running on bird and remote and hey presto green lights and calibrated gimbal. Once again, thank you so much for your help Leland.
Best regards, Charlie.
Photo is of a train restoration at Milton of Crathes, near Banchory, Aberdeenshire. 9pm so losing light.
Milton of Crathes.jpg

Finally got the P3A up in the air to get some video and stills. First photo dedicated to Leland (Kachemak Diver) for helping me out with a gimbal board.
Had issues when I tried it out first time. It gave gimbal motor overload. While I was adjusting the roll motor position, I ripped the cable. New motor ordered and fitted, then got the crazy gimbal dance. So messed about with positioning motor and a firmware update to match what I was running on bird and remote and hey presto green lights and calibrated gimbal. Once again, thank you so much for your help Leland.
Best regards, Charlie.
Photo is of a train restoration at Milton of Crathes, near Banchory, Aberdeenshire. 9pm so losing light.
View attachment 119606
You are welcome Charlie ?.Nice! Beautiful scenery!!!

Hi all, I have a phantom 3 adv with a dodgy gimbal camera board. It's only the small connector that the ribbon cable goes into that's broken. eBay seller offering one for 3A but says it was removed off a Mavic air. Did the Mavic Air share the same gimbal board?? They certainly don't look the same camera or gimbal. I would order one, but at £76 it's a bit of a gamble if the board is not correct. Link to eBay item from international seller
Thanks for any advice (unless you suggest sending to DJI)
I bought many parts from eBay how are they came from a seller I trust very much I might have a couple extra P3 Advanced main boards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20