Anyone own the phantom 4 and the 4 pro?

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a mavic and love it and wouldn't mind owning a phantom 4 or 4pro. I have a lot of cabelas points to use . So is the 4 pro really heads and tails above the 4 ? I'm mostly interested in the video quality . The only reason I ask is watch videos comparing the two I've noticed sometimes the ph.4 video looks a little better? So what do you owners think?

I still have both. P4P camera results in noticeable still photo improvement and video quality is much smoother having no "rolling shutter effect". Comparing by viewing YouTube videos lessens the difference due to compression.

Better quality camera. I also like the extra obstacle avoidance eyes. Just a superb bird

You will be disappointed on the range on the P4 if you are flying a Mavic. Also the firmware bugs and remote controller battery issue is another reason to pay more for a P4P. The wireless signal on the P4 contoller is also weaker. I have a Mavic and a P4 Pro now

I have had the p4 for the past year with no issues. The video it takes is pretty good especially with the filters I have for it.
Its really down to what you are looking for, the more you pay the more you get.
If I was going to get into professional video and the like I would go for the inspire 2 and the super cameras you can get for that one. Yes I know the p4p has more than the p4 but then you are paying a lot more for it. I just love flying and making some good quality video. I also have the spark which I particularly like as I can take off and land on the palm of my hand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers