Anyone is Staffordshire near Cannock chase

Reaction score
Looking for a flying buddy near Cannock chase, great place to fly and loads of different places on there to explore and video.
If you local to me and fancy an hour or two out sometime then get in touch.
Thanks
Gary

Sent from my Moto G (4) using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm only 15 mins from Cannock.
Not got my P3A yet, it should be here in a couple of days, so I'll be looking for areas to fly.

Where do you go at the moment?

Chris

Hi Chris, thanks for reply, I go on Cannock chase, really quiet and lots of open land and places to explore. Hope your p3a gets there soon, did my first test video yesterday as been to busy to take it out. Looks promising.

I am also in the Cannock area, so any spots that are good would be much appreciated and would look forward to meeting someone as I am very very new at this. Looking to grab a few hours out the house/office and restore my sanity!

Chris

Hi Chris, I usually get out Fridays and Mondays for a while as off work then, let me know if your free Friday morning anytime and I'll meet us on the chase..

Reactions: gaz1969uk
What time you guys meeting, and where exactly? Im off on Friday so could be tempted to venture out....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Hi mate, depends on weather but I'm free morning so probably about 11am ish, but today boilers gone on the blink so hopefully engineers won't want come Friday morning and spoil my fun! [emoji16]

If the weather forecast is correct, I.e. Bloody cold but dry, I'm definitely spending a few hrs on the chase tomorrow from about 11am if anyone does want to meet......otherwise I'll just find a quiet spot and freeze on my own :)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: gaz1969uk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic