Anyone is Staffordshire near Cannock chase

I'm in Rugeley, just aquiered my 1st drone- Phantom 3A and still very much learning but wouldn't mind meeting other local drone users.

I did my 1st flight on the open space near Marquis visitor centre and next one one the wide open expanse near the glacial boulder, over looking the Sherbrook Valley.

1st Video!

Last edited:
Hi All
I also live very close to Cannock Chase I will be purchasing a Drone ( Mavic 2 Zoom ?) Is this group still live and a meeting on the Chase to have a look at drone flying and are there any restrictions to flying a Drone on the Chase
All the best
Chris

I'm in Rugeley, just aquiered my 1st drone- Phantom 3A and still very much learning but wouldn't mind meeting other local drone users.

I did my 1st flight on the open space near Marquis visitor centre and next one one the wide open expanse near the glacial boulder, over looking the Sherbrook Valley.

1st Video!
Hi Patric
I like your Video I am thinking of purchasing a Drone and would like advise on where to fly and the rules of Drone use on Cannock Chase ( I live in Cannock ) and some one to fly with to give me some tips
All the best
Chris

Hi Patric
I like your Video I am thinking of purchasing a Drone and would like advise on where to fly and the rules of Drone use on Cannock Chase ( I live in Cannock ) and some one to fly with to give me some tips
All the best
Chris
Hi Chris

Unfortunately I've not been flying my drone since springtime and have just seen your post.

There is a very simple code set out by the CAA that you can download here Drone Code

Cannock chase is a great place to fly but you need to find an open empty space and dont be over ambitious when you start. Have you purchased a drone yet?

P

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4