Looking for anyone in or near central pa to chat/ possibly fly with sometime.

Reaction score
Hi gentleman... and ladies. I was looking for anyone near me to possibly link up to fly with sometime or just chat with. I noticed a fellow from Harrisburg awhile back and it just made me curious how many phantom pilots live within an hour or two of me. I live in central pennsyvania about an hour north of Harrisburg Thank you, Ty

Hello Tyhaines,
I live just South of Harrisburg about 10 minutes. Travel North frequently along with my P4P or with my bigger drone as pictured on my reply. Would enjoy flying with another done pilot. PM me and lets see if we can get together and find some interesting places to photograph with our aerial robots.

Hi Sparke, thanks for the reply. Yes I would definitely enjoy that. I have a p3p and p4p+(@repair center at the moment). I'm no professional by any means, I just love to fly... Whatever it may be. I have loved the power and wonder of flight ever since I was a kid. Your "bigger drone" looks absolutely awesome, would love to have a closer look sometime. Curious about the range and flight time on that lol. I'm a marine vet so I've been around one or two. Thanks again, looking forward to becoming good friends... Ty Haines

Where in PA are you located? We make many runs each year to Knoebels in Elysburg. Got lots of friends North of the Berg so I'd be glad to add another. Also thanks for your service. I'm a retired police officer and flew commerical since I was 18. Getting older now so certailed a lot of flying and just enjoy golf, drones, and Rv'ing. The big drone will carry 2 people and 2 sets of golf clubs with no problem :)

Awesome, I'm a golfer myself. I'm not very good at all LOL but I do enjoy it. I'd also like to thank you for your service as a police officer. I'm pretty busy the next month or so, but I'd love to meet up sometime. I live in a very small town called Beaver Springs. It's across the mountain from like Thompsontown / mcalisterville. Are you familiar at all? Also, what type of commercial flying have you done?

Awesome, I'm a golfer myself. I'm not very good at all LOL but I do enjoy it. I'd also like to thank you for your service as a police officer. I'm pretty busy the next month or so, but I'd love to meet up sometime. I live in a very small town called Beaver Springs. It's across the mountain from like Thompsontown / mcalisterville. Are you familiar at all? Also, what type of commercial flying have you done?
Yep, know where you’re at. I got up your way once a month while working for a pipeline surveillance company. I'd fly with an observer checking out underground pipeline assuring the Feds that the pipelines were still underground and no construction in the area. When you get caught up drop me a note and perhaps we can meet somewhere 1/2 way. I started flying at 15 and have type ratings in everything up to commercial jets. Still like my prop planes the most. Just sold my Piper Saratoga SP but still have a few toys in the hanger. Looking forward to meeting with you and doing a little flying and photography. Stay safe and vigilant. Oh, btw, I have a training school here at my place where I train students firearm safety and handling. Got several folks from your area who made the trek down here to take lessons. My wife give me grief cause I can’t quite fit into that retirement mold LOL. Here is my website if you want to check it out. Ridge Firearms Training Center |

Sparke

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20