Anyone is Staffordshire near Cannock chase

J

No, but point me in the right direction and I'll find it :)
If your coming from say past the German cemetery on your right, down the hill past the cafe on ya left to the triangle bit on your right, the main place to get into the chase, go in there, straight over the speed bumps over the top to just where you start to drop down again and turn right, past the trees on your left and park in the first carpark on your left, hope that helps, I'll be in a sky blue Citroen c1, will try and get there for 11ish depending on weather mate.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using PhantomPilots mobile app

If your coming from say past the German cemetery on your right, down the hill past the cafe on ya left to the triangle bit on your right, the main place to get into the chase, go in there, straight over the speed bumps over the top to just where you start to drop down again and turn right, past the trees on your left and park in the first carpark on your left, hope that helps, I'll be in a sky blue Citroen c1, will try and get there for 11ish depending on weather mate.

FYI...I think that is Ansons Bank Car Park

Don't know the name but loads of birdwatchers and photographer go in the opposite carpark to feed the birds, I noticed that..just charging up! [emoji16]

Ive probably got it wrong then? looking at my map there is another car park a bit further on and that might be the one with the birdy people? If I knew how to PM i'd send you my number! :eek:

Attachments

• Chase.JPG
    Chase.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 435
Reactions: gaz1969uk
Looking for a flying buddy near Cannock chase, great place to fly and loads of different places on there to explore and video.
If you local to me and fancy an hour or two out sometime then get in touch.
Thanks
Gary

Hi Gaz, iv just got my p3a and live in hednesford so would be very keen to meet up in cannock chase. Would be good to learn some things from a more experienced pilot too

Reactions: gaz1969uk
Yeah no probs once weather's suitable, might as well meet me and Chris off here there one day, not been out for ages cos weather's been terrible when off work, how you getting on with your phantom?

Yeah sounds good. Iv managed to fly it a few times, getting the hang of it pretty quickly actually. Went to the chase last sunday and soon as i set up it started bloody raining [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Not been bad today but been to busy, always the way, but I did update my firmware last night to the latest version, hope it still performs as well as before.[emoji3]

I'm from Stoke..

More local folk on here than I thought!

Hi Chris, yes deffo, been bloody ages since I've been out, have you done latest update? Hi drone king, another local, hope your enjoying your p3..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I'm interested because I'm starting up a club so this could be a good starting point for the first meet. Interested? Check out ukphantomclub.webs.com.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi just ordered a p3s i live in Hednesford and if any of you could give me any tips or would like to meet up and show me some basics I'd really appreciate it [emoji106]

Hi all,

I've just discovered this forum and I thought Id pop in, say hi and ask if anyone local to Birmingham/Walsall/Cannock or the surrounding areas fancied meeting up to fly or had any suggestions/ideas where I could fly? I've only had the P3P for a week now and virtually everywhere I go it's a 'no fly zone'. I'm kind of regretting getting the thing to be honest as I'm struggling to find local places to fly it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj