Anyone install DJI Go 3.0.2 yet?

I have experienced no problems whats so ever with the upgrade and have not lost any of my flight logs.

Updated to DJI Go 3.0.2 both iPad mini 4 and iPhone6. I went to fly this morning somewhat scared after reading comments like some of the above ones, in this thread, but EVERYTHING has been OK. Temperature was 7 degrees Celsius, with
8 to 9 knots wind, gusts up to 16 kt. Only had time to fly one full battery and another half one. Transmission, signals, behaviour, etc. have been as usual, in modes P, S and A. After flights, logs have been updated well, including all photos and videos. Even the first ones continue to exist on my iPad, on iCloud and on my iPhone.
You can see summary of those flights on the image below.
bc6080bf46d3eedbcc8382c789690ab1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I hope this fixes the S7edge red ring of random reboots
edit: just found out that DJI have removed it from the PLAY store for S7 edge users.

Really, I have an S7 and noticed I get reboots so often I now try to use another phone to fly. I wonder what the problem is?

Updated to DJI Go 3.0.2 both iPad mini 4 and iPhone6. I went to fly this morning somewhat scared after reading comments like some of the above ones, in this thread, but EVERYTHING has been OK. Temperature was 7 degrees Celsius, with
8 to 9 knots wind, gusts up to 16 kt. Only had time to fly one full battery and another half one. Transmission, signals, behaviour, etc. have been as usual, in modes P, S and A. After flights, logs have been updated well, including all photos and videos. Even the first ones continue to exist on my iPad, on iCloud and on my iPhone.
You can see summary of those flights on the image below.
bc6080bf46d3eedbcc8382c789690ab1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Hi Javier Ruiz O, can you please inform the ios verion of two device : iPad mini 4 and iPhone6
Best Regards . Juan

Another flight tonight where I lost connection/video too soon, AND, Go shut down during the flight. I have no other apps running on my iPad Mini 4, and I actually don't have any other app on there but Google Maps. It is pretty much a dedicated drone tablet. I still don't know what to blame, but it sure was working good with 3.0.1.

It's really odd it seems some are affected in different ways!

I didn't spot any issues except perhaps logs taking longer to load. I also had a couple f video freezes and while it may have been interference as signal was strong, it may be that the new app is more cpu hungry thus affecting older devices (iPad 2 mini, even though dedicated, is getting pretty old)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

When did they change the way waypoints work? I just noticed in this version when you set a waypoint mission on the P3A when it hits the end waypoint it ends the entire mission. This is a bit crap for me because previously when the phantom hit the last waypoint it would hover and you could move it backwards along the set waypoints, perfect for setting up shots where you could do long distance sliders back and forth till you get the shot you want. **** it!!

Where is remove update? I haven't located it.
Thanks
If you want to know how to turn off auto updates in IOS, you go to settings, then to App and iTunes Store, and then make sure updates is turned off.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT