Anyone in Temecula area?

Sounds like a lot of you in Temecula have drones. Why don't you start a Temecula Drone meet up group! I live in Vista, CA and I'd drive over for flying events. There's hardly any down this way. Sounds your area is more like the Phoenix/Scottsdale Area I'm from and has Tons! of great wide open spaces with beautiful scenery to fly. I go to Phx at least once a month and go right past Temecula! Let's start a group!

Reactions: ramalls
Sounds like a lot of you in Temecula have drones. Why don't you start a Temecula Drone meet up group! I live in Vista, CA and I'd drive over for flying events. There's hardly any down this way. Sounds your area is more like the Phoenix/Scottsdale Area I'm from and has Tons! of great wide open spaces with beautiful scenery to fly. I go to Phx at least once a month and go right past Temecula! Let's start a group!

Joe I'm definitely up for creating a meet up group. There are great locations here in Temecula and Murrieta to fly. Lake Skinner is wide open and very scenic. I'll post tonight my schedule for Saturday.

Joe I'm definitely up for creating a meet up group. There are great locations here in Temecula and Murrieta to fly. Lake Skinner is wide open and very scenic. I'll post tonight my schedule for Saturday.
do you want to make a meetup.com group or do you want me to? It's FREE. I think since you live in the area it might be best if you did it. www.meetup.com.

Greatl Let me know the name of the group and I'll join it right away. Meetup.com is Great for bringing people together that have the same interests. I'll also send a notcie to all my drone friends in North County to Join

Good morning SoCal Drone Flyers. It's been a while since this message board has been active. I myself have been very busy with work lately and haven't had much time to put my drones in the air (last serious flight was back in November at La Jolla Cove..........video coming shortly). Anyway, what's everyone been up to? Where've you been flying? BTW, can anyone here speak to flying drones at the local lakes...........Lake Skinner, Diamond Valley, Lake Hemet, etc. I cannot seem to find much information. I've flown at Skinner but was told later by a ranger that I couldn't fly there. I asked him to point me to the regulation, and he could only tell me that "it's a nuisance to hear those things around" Have a good week.............and get ready for the Holidays!!

Just found this site. Did anyone start the Meet Up group in Temecula????

It might take a while for these posters to respond. This thread was from back in December 2017.

You could always start a new thread asking for fellow pilots in your area to chime in. Just a thought.

Blue Skies and Calm Winds.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20