Anyone in Charlotte?

Worthy of mentioning re:Frank Liske Park. Great place to practice and learn for lots of reasons. Model aircraft flight is prohibited in Cabarrus County Parks; HOWEVER; At present "DRONES" are OK. I SUGGEST checking in with Park Office as a courtesy and help keep this a friendly place to fly. Also County WiFi is available around office.

Reactions: dparkins
Good information PredTeam6, I'll keep it in mind. I typically fly on off hours like early morning and Sundays and I keep it discrete. I dont fly if theres anyone around my area.... Thanks

Good Day to everyone, I made my 2nd Flight this past Friday March 18,2016. I have been flying at an Elementary School just about the 5 miles from the airport ( sorry do no know the Name of the school ) It near the intersection of Mt-Holly Road - Huntersville Road and Mt-Holly Road I live off of 1-485 Exit 12- Moore Chapel Road about 3 miles from the White Water Center. Have not tried to take any Video's. but have tried a few snap shots on the ground, Do not know how to take them off the S D Card. Any Help I do have a Card reader Flying a Phantom 3 Professional, still need 3 more Firmware upgrades. I haven't tried flying with the Apple I-Pad with the DJIGo app.The school Name might be River Oaks Academy Elementary.
I have a P4, just plug cable into craft and USB on computer. Card showed up, opened folders, there they were.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I recently moved to the Charlotte area, Huntersville to be precise. Sold my p3p before the mavic launch and ordered it the day it was announced, don't have anything to fly but if anyone needs a copilot from here until mid October, I'll be happy join.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.