Anyone in Charlotte?

Reaction score
I live in the University Area of Charlotte and I just got into the hobby with a 1.1.1 phantom with a recently installed tarot gimbal W/GoPro3+ Black. Fpv gear soon to come!

Anyone live around/near?

I just got my Vision 2+ a couple of weeks ago and have been flying it down here in Wesley Chapel, just north of Waxhaw. We are probably around 30 minutes from your location. Have you received all of your gear and been flying? I've logged around 20-30 hours in the neighborhood and local schools. Have you found any good areas to fly?

I am close to Charlotte. It is great not to be the only Phantom pilot in North Carolina anymore. :)

Hey Fpvpilot, I'm sorry that I didn't see your reply until just now. I'm probably around 15-20 minutes from JAARS - we should get together and fly sometime! PM me when you get a chance and hopefully we can set something up.

Downtown or is it uptown. Next to Bank of America Stadium.

Attachments

• BOA_Panorama3-Edited-2_low.jpg
    BOA_Panorama3-Edited-2_low.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 544
Pretty awesome photo? Did you do any editing to the photo?

And where do you normally fly?

Thanks? ;)

Yes, I did a lot of editing. I've been practicing around Rural Hill and of course downtown close to Fraiser Park. You?

That was supposed to be an ! hah.
What software do you use if you dont mind me asking. I may have to come join you sometime. What all do you have on your rig?

Sure. That would be fun. My rig is actually all stock except for the camera which I’m having to replace since I crashed into a parking lot at full speed on a windy day. Hopefully I’ll be up and flying again soon.

One question. Do you know who did this? I live next to the stadium but I wasn’t in town when this happened nor would I be stupid enough to fly into the stadium during a game anyway. Just trying to figure out who.

Link to the story: http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/f ... ame/ng9Mx/

I am in Lake Wylie just south of Charlotte. I need some assistance in flying a site while mine is in for upgrades.
Anyone care to help?
number is 803-367-3991
Thad

Hey guys I live down in York. I've had my Vision + for about 2 months now and fly / practice out in my front yard. The neighbor across the street has a big back yard and there's a big pond over there too. Decent open area to practice some. I gotta get out of the neighborhood and get creative with this thing. :D

Jeff

Quadzilla said:
I am in Lake Wylie just south of Charlotte. I need some assistance in flying a site while mine is in for upgrades.
Anyone care to help?
number is 803-367-3991
Thad

Hi Thad,

I'm in Lake Wylie also. I sent you a pm...

Brett

I'm in the Lake Wylie area and am looking for a potential partner for my aerial photography business. Either a full-on business partner or just someone that can assist with the flying/videoing/editing, etc. If anyone here is interested, PM me. Thanks!

I never noticed this post until this morning. Like the OP, I am in the University area of Charlotte.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik