Anyone got the crystal sky 7.85 in stock at $599 ? FOUND

Reaction score
Haven't found any in stock, and when I do they want a lot for them.

Advexure is shipping September pre orders 10/23/17 so distributors are getting them now.

Reactions: Advexure
I'd recommend reaching out by phone or email tomorrow to see what's available for 7.85 High models here at Advexure. I know they've been arriving in pretty regularly.

A limited supply of the 7.85" CrystalSky monitor is now available in the DJI Store here.

A limited supply of the 7.85" CrystalSky monitor is now available in the DJI Store here.

Thanks. Just got a call from Advexure. On it's way. They apparently just got some in. Now I need to figure out if I want to keep the P4P+ controller I just got.

Reactions: Advexure
Thanks. Just got a call from Advexure. On it's way. They apparently just got some in. Now I need to figure out if I want to keep the P4P+ controller I just got.

Glad to hear we could help. Enjoy the CrystalSky and safe flying! :cool:

I had been calling Advexure every two weeks and this past Tuesday was my lucky day they had just received a shipment. Placed my order received it Friday for the advertised price $ 599 . Used it today awesome unit everything is so seamless.

I had been calling Advexure every two weeks and this past Tuesday was my lucky day they had just received a shipment. Placed my order received it Friday for the advertised price $ 599 . Used it today awesome unit everything is so seamless.

Waiting pays off! ;) Glad you were finally able to grab one and happy to hear you are enjoying it. Safe flying!

Advexure is the most professional group I have dealt with yet. Very courteous,great product knowledge. My unit was on the way in about 1 1/2 hours. They will definitely be my go to group for drone equipment. Great job guys.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT