Anyone. Fly n. Florida

Daytona Beach here. Always looking for good places to fly and it would be nice to meet up with others too.

I visit Amelia Island each year during January and February. I have a P3 and P4. I’ve found the best and safest way to fly is by joining AMA and then connect up with a local club. Island Flyers in Yulee is where I’ve connected, and it’s great!

I’ve also been to fpv drone races off New Berlin road, near the twin nuclear reactors, just NE of Jacksonville. That club is awesome!

Typically, AMA and joining a club will each cost about $75/year, but you get full insurance with AMA, making it a great deal!

I visit Amelia Island each year during January and February. I have a P3 and P4. I’ve found the best and safest way to fly is by joining AMA and then connect up with a local club. Island Flyers in Yulee is where I’ve connected, and it’s great!

I’ve also been to fpv drone races off New Berlin road, near the twin nuclear reactors, just NE of Jacksonville. That club is awesome!

Typically, AMA and joining a club will each cost about $75/year, but you get full insurance with AMA, making it a great deal!
It is not a nuke plant. It is a coal plant. You see 2 Marley cooling towers, no reactors.
images

Orlando here

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik