Anyone ever purchased used from B&H ??

Yep. Great experience as usual. In fact, had issues with the camera going nuts after about 3 weeks of use. I sent them a video and details of the issue. They provided a replacement no questions asked and overnighted it to me.

I bought my P2 Vision+ from them in July. I got the bundle package which included a hard case, extra battery, and a 32GB micro-SD card.

Can't really say enough good things about B&H. I heard they will send you a free replacement Phantom if you crash yours. I think only Amazon can match something that wonderful.

I bought a battery from them, quick shipping, battery is as good as the ones I got from HeliPal

I've used B&H for most of my professional equipment for over 25 years. Never had a problem with them.

I bought my P2V and lots of assorted camera equipment from them and have never had any issues.
They are probably to only business I will buy used items from.
(E-Bay has become "craigslist" in terms of the amount of defective or scams products. I've given up using it.)

Q~

B&H is the bomb! I use to buy a ton of stuff from Newegg but since they started having all these 3rd party sellers on their site I look at B&H first. I've had a great experience purchasing from them and their iOS app is good as well!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3