Anyone else getting these warnings??

So I nearly had a fly away at the weekend but thought when I had done the calibration of the RC and IMU and got the app working properly it would be working perfect but no..

I'm getting these warning now when I try connect and the last time it connected and I flew it I nearly lost it so don't know what to do...

When I got these warnings I was at least half a mile from anything that could interfere with it also..

Did you end up with a final solution?

Have you sorted it?? I am in the process of getting the flight logs off the drone to send to DJI...
I'm in the same boat. It's crap when you lose confidence in your copter. Same warnings but never any control issues. I guess I need to get onto DJI... AGAIN...BLOODY HELL.

Keep me posted on your progress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in the same boat. It's crap when you lose confidence in your copter. Same warnings but never any control issues. I guess I need to get onto DJI... AGAIN...BLOODY HELL.

Keep me posted on your progress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried to calibrate the compass again today but didn't work, straight after I try all lights just flash red.. I'm sending it back to the DJI dealer I bought it off tomorrow morning and will know more Thursday...

Hopefully it's a firmware problem, my firmware of up to date but hopefully if it's reinstalled it will come back working..

So my compass has got magnetised , it should read between 1400 to 1500 units , mine is now reading 300 units so something has upset it...

It's back with the shop I bought it off to try fix it..

So my compass has got magnetised , it should read between 1400 to 1500 units , mine is now reading 300 units so something has upset it...

It's back with the shop I bought it off to try fix it..

where did you read the units from? screenshot?

Those messages came up while I was calibrating the compass. I removed my watch (metal wristband) and the messages went away...

I have got the same message while calibrating compass. have changes location and no more message

I read an article on IMU calibration and it suggests a few things. First have the battery and the copter as cold as possible but do not put it in your refer. It suggests cold air like from sitting in front of an air conditioner because it is dry air. The purpose is The IMU starts to heat up the second you turn on the battery. Also the surface needs to perfectly flat. I found magnetic interference from my concrete because it has reinforcement inbeded in it. I use a a raised platform with no metal in it all set up level & plumb on all five surfaces, over bare earth. After having the Copter and battery in front of the air conditioner (not a swamp cooler) for at least twenty minutes. The author says have your controller on and the app up and ready to IMU calibrate. Then turn on the power to the copter and start the IMU calibration instantly. This will reduce warm up times significantly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj