anybody in maine?

any of you guys in maine?

I'm up in the bold coast (6 Months a year) and just starting to use my Phantom vision 2+. Now I have to get brave enough to plan routes (that don't stray into Canada) and let it do it's thing..

Wells on weekends during the summer

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

HEY FOLKS !! Glad to meet you all. I'am in Windham on the Cumberland line at Forest Lake. 20 mins north of Portland.
Within a half mile radius (which is really the safe radio strength limit depending on altitude /tree density etc.), I have the lake of course but also nice sand and gravel pits on two sides of the road here. One side is Town Owned and the other by my landlord . In any event it's an IDEAL spot to practice with several great line of sight spots to fly at top speed for near quarter to half mile radius 360 around yourself. Then venture into a bit of over water or over heavy uninhabited hilly forested area for a mile or so if you have the desire. etc etc
Feel free to contact me or find the spot. I just don't want to ruin a really decent area with too many peeps. As it is the one downside is the amount of radio interference or potential for it here from what the controller tells me. While I have had "0" issues with loss or flyaways I have been completely unable to get beyond 2700' or so without signal loss and one close call. The area has clear line of sight to at least 3-4 large multi use radio towers.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost