Anybody heard from Titan Drones lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Placed an order with them and haven’t heard a word from them since. Didn’t seem to have a problem taking my money but hasn’t replied to emails or phone calls. Wondering if anybody has talked to them lately. Just noticed they haven’t been on here in 46 weeks.

Looked around on here and other places and have only seen good things about them. So what gives.

Don’t know. Don’t deal with them. If they are so good, ask yourself what gives.
Was just wondering if you knew something I didn’t know,which it appears you do not cause you haven’t dealt with them. Appreciate the heads up about getting a refund tho.

Was just wondering if you knew something I didn’t know,which it appears you do not cause you haven’t dealt with them. Appreciate the heads up about getting a refund tho.

Yeah, I wasn’t trying to be a smart-***. Sorry if it came off like that.

My thinking is they are ignoring your calls and emails, so maybe a request for a refund will get their attention. Can’t hurt to try.

Good luck.[emoji106]

Reactions: Neon Euc
46 weeks, money been paid, no delivery.......
They haven’t been active on here for 46 weeks but there are posts on here of satisfied customers from a few months ago. I ordered only a couple days ago and paid extra for shipping to make sure I would get it this Friday. Just seemed odd to me that a company wouldn’t be in contact with ya through email or a phone call a couple days later.

Yeah, I wasn’t trying to be a smart-***. Sorry if it came off like that.

My thinking is they are ignoring your calls and emails, so maybe a request for a refund will get their attention. Can’t hurt to try.

Good luck.[emoji106]
It’s all good,no worries. I won’t request a refund, not right away at least.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Titan is a vender in mavic and was last on July 20 and if the post I read was right their # is
Phone: (866) 202-5624 .

Reactions: BigAl07
Titan is a vender in mavic and was last on July 20 and if the post I read was right their # is
Phone: (866) 202-5624 .
Yes sir that is the number I’ve called 4 times today. Twice it rang a number of times and then you could hear it switch to another line then the other two times it went straight to voicemail which probably means they where on the line.

Yes sir that is the number I’ve called 4 times today. Twice it rang a number of times and then you could hear it switch to another line then the other two times it went straight to voicemail which probably means they where on the line.
Well I stay in Mavic more than here and if I see him on he will get this thread .Maybe that help ya out .
0ROJYyg.png

Titan Drones is hands down one of the best and most responsive vendors I've dealt with in a very long time.

I've got direct contact info to their man man and was going to give him a shout when I saw you got word from them.

They helped me BIG TIME for a Search & Rescue event last fall. They went above and beyond and spent their own $$ to make sure I had what I needed for a BIG local event.

Titan Drones is hands down one of the best and most responsive vendors I've dealt with in a very long time.

I've got direct contact info to their man man and was going to give him a shout when I saw you got word from them.

They helped me BIG TIME for a Search & Rescue event last fall. They went above and beyond and spent their own $$ to make sure I had what I needed for a BIG local event.
I honestly didn’t think I was getting ripped off. Judging by previous post about people doing business with them I wasn’t to worried about that part of it.I was more concerned about actually talking to someone and making sure I would have it this Friday,because Saturday I have a 2500 dollar job I need it for and if it wasn’t going to make it here on time ( which I sure hope it would because s and h was 46 dollars, that should be next day air for a 3 pound package lol) I would need to source another uas operator with their own equipment on short notice. I guess I set my expectations to high for them based off of previous reviews of them. I was thinking maybe they went on vacation or something after calling them 4 times today and not getting in contact with anyone. Really it is my own fault. Job came up last minute,where the job is at there are trees and hills everywhere. In the future I will semi ignore the good reviews and just assume that they may be an average seller at best that way I won’t be disappointed or be expecting to much out of some company. If they deliver on Friday my ratings of them will go up. Right now it’s questionable if I would ever do business with them again or recommend anyone to them. We’ll see what the future brings.

Send an amp back to them a week ago. Got it back yesterday.

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Titan Drones for several products in the past year and the service was stellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga